Introduction :-)
a warm welcome to all the visitors !!!~
my one and only motive behind this web page is to provide you all with more and more genuine oppurtunities to work from home or earning online. does this sound like a charity to you ? don't you worry, I am not doing this for nothing !! I will provide you with more and more genuine links I am earning through and will provide you those links with my referral id so that you earn and I earn through you, with you :-)
most of you must have tried this before and if someone has never, I just wanna tell you that 97 out of every 100 websites which claim that they pay are scams. can you imagine ? that means your chance of getting to a genuine website is 3% no matter how intelligent you think you are!
1. So I start with MyLot !!!!!~
myLot is a unique and fun online community filled with members from all over the world discussing topics of everyday life. myLot is a place where members can discuss whatever is on their mind. Whether you want to discuss sports, ask a question on how to find a job, get advice on dating, or just want to talk about what is bothering you, myLot is here for you!
and the best thing ........ it pays !! you bet it does :-)
http://www.mylot.com/?ref=haritgulati
you still need a proof , don't you ? I told you it's all no nonsense, so here's the proof :
http://www.justnononsense.blogspot.com
2. The second link I would like to promote here is
http://www.1-800-mail.com/pages/index.php?refid=haritgulati
It offers :
• FREE Membership• International Members are Welcome• All Emails Worth 5,10,15,20 cents !• All PTC's worth 2 or 5 cents• 10 Cents per direct referral bonus• $20 Sign-up Bonus• $125 Dollar Payout - Fast to reach!• Monthly referral contest with cash prizes• Payouts Through eGold/PayPal• 5 Ref levels of commission under you
Level 1 - 7%Level 2 - 4%Level 3 - 3%
Level 4 - 2%Level 5 - 1%
Saturday, November 25, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment